• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forced Subtitles

gazbea

I'm currently trialling the latest version of CloneDVD Mobile but have come across an issue.

I am ripping DVDs to MP4 files to play on my iPod but Forced Subtitles is causing me issues. I have tried a few DVD's but am unsure how to get subtitles when required. I have purchased AnyDVD too and running that on the latest version.

Examples of the DVDs I have tried are Godfather, Rush Hour 1 & 2, Star Wars and even Family Guy. All of these DVDs have elements of subtitles that are required for the plot. Every now and again the characyers will start talking in a foreign language and subtitles will be displayed to translate what they are saying. It shows the subtitles in the movie preview on the screen where you choose chapters and titles, but once ripped the MP4 files do not have the subtitles. I don't want subtitles all the way through the film rip, just on the relevant parts.

Please help! It's great software and this is the only thing hilding me back from buying the software.

Thanks in advance

Back