• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forced subtitle ?

pseudo555

Moderator (fr)
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to insert "mandatory" subtitle in the output file with clonedvd mobile when the "mandatory" part of the subtitle is include in a "full" one.

By mandatory subtitle, i mean the subtitle which are displayed on the screen when characters/actors don't speak the same language as you choose at the start of the movie (ie an extract where an actor speak russian instead of english).

Thank's in advance for your answer ;)

Sorry to bump an old post...

But i too would like to know if there is a way to only have forced subtitles show in the output of clonedvd mobile and not have the entire set of subtitles displaying.

Thanks.

PS. If its not possible then could this feature be added to future versions please.

Sorry to bump an old post...

But i too would like to know if there is a way to only have forced subtitles show in the output of clonedvd mobile and not have the entire set of subtitles displaying.

Thanks.

PS. If its not possible then could this feature be added to future versions please.

Sometimes the choice of Title and/or Subtitle will do that. Preview the different titles with different subtitles at a spot where the forced subtitle would be, and see if one plays correctly with forced subtitles.

Thanks for the tip, but when i preview it never shows subs in the window, i have to fully encode and view the final output. I'm still using version 1.2.0.1 as all the 1.6.x.x range give me nothing but problems.

I encoded using all options possible... differant subtitle streams (no other angles are an option)... but none gave me forced subs. Would be nice if in a future version we could just have a box marked forced subs only, purely for ease of use sake.

Oh also the film i'm trying to encode is district 9.

Back