• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FORCED Advertising On DVDFab 7 Products

Fast eddie, you really need to stop calling this watermark "forced advertising". Your mentioning that ImgBurn, and AnyDVD (HD) don't have this says nothing. They're totally different programs (does the DVDFab ripper put a watermark on the ripped video?). ImgBurn is even free but it doesn't matter. It could not put a watermark on your blurays even if it wanted.

You'd wanna compare it to CloneDVD or CloneBD or other apps which do encoding. Of which many of the trials of the paid ones do have watermarks (IIRC divx did this). It's not a big deal, it's not unheard of, and it's perfectly understandable. It doesn't keep you from judging the quality of the product. Even some image programs output pictures with watermarks. It's common practice.

I don't understand why you are so outraged that "it's YOUR HDTV". Yeah, but it's not your program (yet). Also, it's not an ad. You're already using the trial of the product, you already know about it.

@ andy 0

I can't agree with you on this subject, we are coming in with two different viewpoints.

If I have a large HDTV screen I don't want to see headers and footers made up of forced advertising, watermarks, logo's, weather reports, stock exchange values, moving footnotes.

I enjoy a clean 16:9 aspect ratio picture at 1080P without the junk.
Then you have to pay for the product. I can't see the problem, they mark it so you can see the final outcome but have to pay to be able to use it properly, it's pretty standard practice.

What about the TV stations' logos? It would be great if they weren't there, but I understand why they're there. And it's quite an apt analogy, cause there's the logos, and then there's those stupid animated ads for other shows that take up a third of the screen. The logos are fine, but not the ads.

@ andy 0

I can't agree with you on this subject, we are coming in with two different viewpoints.

If I have a large HDTV screen I don't want to see headers and footers made up of forced advertising, watermarks, logo's, weather reports, stock exchange values, moving footnotes.

I enjoy a clean 16:9 aspect ratio picture at 1080P without the junk.

Finally, we can agree on something. I enjoy a clean, unmolested picture as well. I have a solution for you in this case that will solve that problem:

1) Purchase AnyDVDHD, unless you consider a 30 day trial forced advertising.
2) Use any of the various tools that do re-encoding (BDRebuilder, MultiAVCHD, etc) -- Then again, you might have a problem with those as wellhttp://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=256096&postcount=17
3) Don't use DvdFab
4) Enjoy

Last edited:
Back