• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Font used Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.6.0?

Titiuu

Hello,

I'm currently having issues with fonts in my Windows 7 after using CCleaner registry "fixer/cleaner" and one of the programs affected is VirtualCloneDrive (see the attached pic), the font is crazy large. No custom fonts installed. I have problems in some other software too (ex. ATI Catalyst installer the font is so tiny you cant read it) and it does the same in some software package installers (InstallShield etc.). Yes I have reseted the font settings, used FontFrenzy (which kinda fixes the problems but removes too much fonts so after that Windows GUI fonts look weird etc.) So I'm trying to pinpoint the problem fonts and I am wondering what font does VirtualCloneDrive use?

-Tfont_problem.jpg

Do a restore

Hello,

I'm currently having issues with fonts in my Windows 7 after using CCleaner registry "fixer/cleaner" and one of the programs affected is VirtualCloneDrive (see the attached pic), the font is crazy large. No custom fonts installed. I have problems in some other software too (ex. ATI Catalyst installer the font is so tiny you cant read it) and it does the same in some software package installers (InstallShield etc.). Yes I have reseted the font settings, used FontFrenzy (which kinda fixes the problems but removes too much fonts so after that Windows GUI fonts look weird etc.) So I'm trying to pinpoint the problem fonts and I am wondering what font does VirtualCloneDrive use?

-TView attachment 23196

The easiest thing would be , IMO, to do a restore on your system to the point before you ran the program that screwed everthing up. Then if you really need to re-run that same program, you now know to uncheck anything that has to do with Slysoft products and any other products that that program screwed up. Hope this helps. -ZoWillie-

*FIXED*

Ok problem seems to been solved (at least partially). I know the problems wasnt with the Virtual CloneDrive but in the operating system.

Problem was fixed by setting the system locale language from 'Region and Language' from my language to English (US) -> rebooting -> setting the system locale language back to my native language. That seems to have rebuilt the font cache or something? Weird that resetting/defaulting the Windows theme or resetting the font setting didn't help.. Well all the same I'm happy!

Last edited:
Back