• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Folder to BD-R

Atvar

Hi i tryed to back up a blu ray movie but the result don't work with my ps3.
i don't know the exact folder i must put on bd-r and exactly is sufficient one saingle m2ts in the folder BDMW.
thanks..

mhh.

the work done with tsmuxer is only a file m2ts.. i must redo the same directory and subdirectory of the original blu ray? empty.. obviously. the only one file i need to put is the m2ts?

use tsremux, or a newer tsmuxer version. there is an option called "Blu-Ray Output".. add the m2ts file and choose blu-ray output and burn it as udf2.5 :)

thanks.

the only problem is that tsremux don't start in windows. tell me that is an application error. you have a link to download to a good version? thanks

If it doesn't start for you then there's something wrong with your windows. You can search on Doom9.org for the official link

make sure that you have the .net framework, if you dont have this you get an error if you try to start the program.

Back