• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Folder naming, no forced uppercase and no underscores anymore. 8.3.0.0

olds97_lss

I don't now if something with the output folder name changed recently or if I'm missing a setting or it it just happens to be the blurays I've been copying, but it's no longer setting the folder to all uppercase with underscores "_" replacing spaces. I don't recall having to change either the case or add the underscores before.

The latest was Red Sparrow. Instead of ending up with "RED_SPARROW", I end up with folder "Red Sparrow".

Maybe it's just the disk and I hadn't noticed it before. If I'm overlooking a setting to force uppercase and replacing space with an underscore, please let me know.

Regardless what it does, I retype the folder name, but usually I only add _SD for DVD's and _BR for blu-rays so I can keep track in my media server what older movies I need to replace with a blu-ray if I care enough.

I have AnyDVD HD version: 8.3.0.0

Thanks.

I don't now if something with the output folder name changed recently or if I'm missing a setting or it it just happens to be the blurays I've been copying, but it's no longer setting the folder to all uppercase with underscores "_" replacing spaces. I don't recall having to change either the case or add the underscores before.

The latest was Red Sparrow. Instead of ending up with "RED_SPARROW", I end up with folder "Red Sparrow".

Maybe it's just the disk and I hadn't noticed it before. If I'm overlooking a setting to force uppercase and replacing space with an underscore, please let me know.

Regardless what it does, I retype the folder name, but usually I only add _SD for DVD's and _BR for blu-rays so I can keep track in my media server what older movies I need to replace with a blu-ray if I care enough.

Thanks.

olds97_lss what are you using to create the folders? The AnyDVD ripper? CloneDVD? CloneBD (you mention Blu-Ray)? Something else?

T

Thanks.
The AnyDVD Ripper still does that, I used it yesterday.

Pretty sure the ripper uses the discs volume name, as the name for the destination folder. If the volume name isn't in caps, then neither will the folder.

Back