Folder naming, no forced uppercase and no underscores anymore. 8.3.0.0

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by olds97_lss, Nov 29, 2018.

1. olds97_lss

olds97_lss Member

I don't now if something with the output folder name changed recently or if I'm missing a setting or it it just happens to be the blurays I've been copying, but it's no longer setting the folder to all uppercase with underscores "_" replacing spaces. I don't recall having to change either the case or add the underscores before.

The latest was Red Sparrow. Instead of ending up with "RED_SPARROW", I end up with folder "Red Sparrow".

Maybe it's just the disk and I hadn't noticed it before. If I'm overlooking a setting to force uppercase and replacing space with an underscore, please let me know.

Regardless what it does, I retype the folder name, but usually I only add _SD for DVD's and _BR for blu-rays so I can keep track in my media server what older movies I need to replace with a blu-ray if I care enough.

I have AnyDVD HD version: 8.3.0.0

Thanks.

2. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

olds97_lss what are you using to create the folders? The AnyDVD ripper? CloneDVD? CloneBD (you mention Blu-Ray)? Something else?

T

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

The AnyDVD Ripper still does that, I used it yesterday.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Pretty sure the ripper uses the discs volume name, as the name for the destination folder. If the volume name isn't in caps, then neither will the folder.