• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Folder can't play on PowerDVD 3730

aly

How to make ISO ?:bang: Play on Power DVD 3730 . I cut off at (BDFILE\BDMV\STREAM) samething otiose a part.

Last edited:
That'd be how to rip an ISO from the disc. To create an ISO from a folder:

-Load ImgBurn 2.4.0.0 or higher
-Select create image from files/folder
-Select the BD folder on your hard drive
-In options, make SURE UDF 2.5 is selected. VERY IMPORTANT!
-Create the image

-Create the image

Thanks, I didn't read the subject heading (nor the third sentence). :eek:

Also can't work the ISO

I use ImgBurn 2.4 software make the ISO UDP2.5 and mount on virtual clone drive, but can't play on Power DVD 3370 , please help :mad:

Define "can't play". Like, an error message, something. That's extremely unspecific.

-Create the image

Can this also be done with CloneCD?
Cheers?

Also can't Play on Power DVD

I make up ISO after mount on the virtual clone drive . Anydvd can read the imformation , but play power dvd error message disc no found .

Can this also be done with CloneCD?
Cheers?

No, unfortunately CloneCD can only read from discs, it can't master a new image from a folder. You could always just make an image from the original. That's what CloneCD was designed for. Otherwise, if you want to do it from the folder on your hard drive, you need something that can master a new image. ImgBurn is ideal for that.

No, unfortunately CloneCD can only read from discs, it can't master a new image from a folder. You could always just make an image from the original. That's what CloneCD was designed for. Otherwise, if you want to do it from the folder on your hard drive, you need something that can master a new image. ImgBurn is ideal for that.

Thank you O' Guru

So in essence if I shrink a blue-ray into a movie only version using the instructions posted here, I would need imgburn to create the ISO to play it back using PDVD?

Cheers....

Yup, that is correct. Just be certain to make sure your ISO is UDF 2.5 and you should be good to go.

I sucess Play on the power DVD .

Thank you for help first . I want setup the switch for 3319a & 3370a software . How to download and setting ?:bowdown:

Yup, that is correct. Just be certain to make sure your ISO is UDF 2.5 and you should be good to go.
I'm using UDF2.60 with latest ImgBurn 2.4.1.0 (thanks SamuriHL) and no problems - hope that is correct?

2.6 is for HD DVD I believe. For BD you want to use 2.5.
Apparently it works fine for the BD ISO's I have created so far - I assumed that 2.60 would be 2.50 plus an update (similar to version numbers) - the Toshiba HD-DVD UDF package for Windows was 2.50.

When I mount the ISO I see in properties that it is indeed using the 2.50 even though I specified 2.60 in ImgBurn, so I guess it knows the difference when you load a BD folder structure. FWIW, HD-DVD ISO properties also show UDF 2.50.

It was all so much easier before ;)

Yes, yes it was. :) Yea, I bet ImgBurn probably has improved detecting BD content and says "uh, yo, buddy, you REALLY need UDF 2.5" or something like that. It does all kinds of checks for DVD Video, so, it wouldn't surprise me.

Back