• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flight Simulator 2004 - can not copy

Trimjim007

I have the older version of Flight Simulator 2004 and back it up. I have used anydvd for a long time and love it. Games are different from Movies and ANYDVD was made primarily for movies. But if it can be viewed, it can be copyed. It looks like it's backed up alright but will not work.

Also after backing it up, the CD is unnamed. Maybe if I coud rename it FS_DISC4, it might work. The origional pops up with an icon when viewed under my computer. Anyone know how to do this? I would appreciate the help. Although expensive, Our CD's are only plastic and scratch easily. Especially if you have children. Back-up is necessary in my hime.

trimjim007@yahoo.com

Back