• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

flight of the living dead

ref fliight of the dead and blade

i did copy both with the beta but !!!!!!!!!!!!!
the sound is very choppy...............................
not useable

I think before one says all went well they need to fully watch their backup copy so no ones miss informed.

Please see my post on THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS - I was succesful in breaking both Blade and Flight of the Living Dead. Both worked perfectly.

"Flight of the Living Dead" does not work with AnyDVD 6.1.7.4.

Here is the summary:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
ATAPI DVD ADH16AYH YH14 2007/04/17 16:29
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2006048 sectors (3918 MBytes)
Total size: 3253819 sectors (6355 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FLIGHT_OF_THE_LIVING_DEAD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

"Flight of the Living Dead" does not work with AnyDVD 6.1.7.4.

Here is the summary:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
ATAPI DVD ADH16AYH YH14 2007/04/17 16:29
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2006048 sectors (3918 MBytes)
Total size: 3253819 sectors (6355 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FLIGHT_OF_THE_LIVING_DEAD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
I think we already know this. There is a fix in the works.

I think we already know this. There is a fix in the works.

I posted it simply because between the posts about the BSOD and 6.1.7.5 it didn't look like anyone actually stated the fact.

Last edited:
I hope so....I really don't feel like having to buy DVDFab to add to my collection.
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure it will be fixed in the next version. Anyways you wouldn't have to buy DVDFab to do it since you could use the free DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip it which is free.

Hi,

What the **** is up with AnyDVD, used to be number 1 ripper, all discs no problem, new protections broken days at most, now over a month and ******* of discs that don't work and no update. Can someone please pm me or whatever the replacement program pelple are now using, this sux

Last edited by a moderator:
White Rock,
you're looking to get yourself banned using words like that.
and your first post aswell-what's wrong with you?
poster's wont be willing to offer help if you're using offensive language.
i've saved a copy of this page and reported you.
behave in future-that's if you're still allowed here.

forum rules: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4
Webslinger said:
"We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice."

You may be angry about something, but that doesn't give you the right to start swearing on these boards.

Last edited:
Hi,

What the **** is up with AnyDVD, used to be number 1 ripper, all discs no problem, new protections broken days at most, now over a month and ******* of discs that don't work and no update. Can someone please pm me or whatever the replacement program pelple are now using, this sux

Should you swear again on these boards you will find your self banned permanently. :policeman:

I suggest you read the forum rules:
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Hi,

You couldn't bother to read about all the things Slysoft is working on right now? They're working on a technology called the AI Scanner. A leaked beta made it out but it's full of bugs. Once the bugs are worked out, they will release it, and it will indeed take care of all discs. Have a little patience...this is not a typical update. This is a brand new technology.

This shows how conditioned we became with speedy updates and fixes. Give them time as SamuriHL stated they are working on a new version and this had to be re-written, when this is complete and free of bugs there will be either a release or a beta release. This will make it so that there will indeed be less updates needed to do certain titles, so it is well worth the wait.

This will make it so that there will indeed be less updates needed to do certain titles

i said something silmilar to below on another post:
if pathplayer enables the computer dvd drive to see the dvd like a dvd standalone player does,surely the only thing anydvd will have to remove-for the backing up of of an original disc to take place-is macrovision (CSS).
parts of the disc that contain protections are going to be ignored,aren't they?
pathplayer will see to that?:confused:

so will there still have to be updates to anydvd to combat new protections?
and if so,how come?

protections other than CSS dont (or very rarely) affect standalone players.

i said something silmilar to below on another post:
if pathplayer enables the computer dvd drive to see the dvd like a dvd standalone player does,surely the only thing anydvd will have to remove-for the backing up of of an original disc to take place-is macrovision (CSS).
parts of the disc that contain protections are going to be ignored,aren't they?
pathplayer will see to that?:confused:

so will there still have to be updates to anydvd to combat new protections?
and if so,how come?

protections other than CSS dont (or very rarely) affect standalone players.

That's a complicated question. It's not really as simple as scanning the disc as if it were a stand alone player. In theory that sounds great...you check every single button in the menu and make that PGC available. But there are cases when valid PGCs are not tied to buttons or the menu at all. Easter eggs are hidden on discs all the time, for example. Other times the disc is just poorly mastered. That happens FAR too often. If you limit the scanner to just scanning everything that's tied to a button on the menu, you could miss valid PGCs. If you attempt to scan ALL PGCs, you'll likely encounter the copy protection. This is a very delicate balancing act. So, while it's nice in theory to say that we'd never need an update to combat new protections, until the scanner has *REALLY* been tested against every known disc and tweaked to handle all the really bizarre edge cases, it's likely that we'll have to have some updates here and there. That being said, there should be far fewer required and once the technology has been fully worked out hardly ever. But, this is a new concept in the DVD ripping game, so, expect that both sides will be tweaking their arsenal. We shall see how effective this new technology will be against future attempts by the studios.

Back