• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

flight of the living dead

webslinger.... anydvd just needs a update just like blade and full of it it want rip the new bug encryptions that are in these..i had to download other trial programs to get these done myself..its not no computer problem dude..

1. I don't attribute being unable to copy this disc to a computer problem.

2. I attribute Blue Screens of Death to software compatibility issues (especially driver conflicts) and hardware problems.
Did you have a Blue Screen of Death attempting to backup this disc?
Has anyone else?
Certainly no one else that's posted has.

If someone is having Blue Screens of Death issues that needs to be resolved first before addressing backing the disc up.

And for what it's worth, I updated this sticky: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7923

Last edited:
having trouble with blade and flight of the living dead

when trying to burn it reads the disc then it says "interactual" inhanced features this dvd is enhanced with interactive features designed exclusively for use on a computer. play dvd with enhanced features. play dvd without enhanced dvd features. i click on without and try to burn but it only burns the special features and previews on the dvd but not the movie...this happens with both blade and flight of the living dead. can anyone help with this?

i tried to burn on shrink, and clone dvd.

any help will be appreciated.:eek:

when trying to burn it reads the disc then it says "interactual" inhanced features this dvd is enhanced with interactive features designed exclusively for use on a computer. play dvd with enhanced features. play dvd without enhanced dvd features. i click on without and try to burn but it only burns the special features and previews on the dvd but not the movie...this happens with both blade and flight of the living dead. can anyone help with this?

i tried to burn on shrink, and clone dvd.

any help will be appreciated.:eek:

Well, I'm pretty sure Anydvd 6.1.7.4 won't work with either disc. However, if you have Anydvd running on your system, then Anydvd is working properly--or it's not set properly on your system, as it should block the disc from autorunning.

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok". Anydvd should be running on your system before putting dvds in your drive.

O.k., thank you.

That still doesn't explain BSODs, however--nor this:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=53991&postcount=8

That said, given what you've written, chances are it doesn't work properly with 6.1.7.4

I've tested 6.1.7.5 a fair bit. While it may work with this particular dvd, there's a large number of discs 6.1.7.5 will not work with (and even if it does, I'm not certain I would trust the backup in some cases). Just advising caution . . .
I am having the same problems as the others copying Blade and Living Dead which we picked up at Wally World (Walmart). I have tried every program I own with total failure. What kind of protection is this anyways? Cloning (exact copy) the DVD doesn't work with CloneDVD2. I can not beleive AnyDvd can not break the protection and why did they bother with Living Dead, it was terrible. :confused:

I am having the same problems as the others copying Blade and Living Dead which we picked up at Wally World (Walmart). I have tried every program I own with total failure. What kind of protection is this anyways? Cloning (exact copy) the DVD doesn't work with CloneDVD2. I can not beleive AnyDvd can not break the protection and why did they bother with Living Dead, it was terrible. :confused:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7923

I just tried to watch Blade on my Portable DVD player. It reads no disc. I tried it my Sony DVD player and it works. This is bull if you ask me.

I just tried to watch Blade on my Portable DVD player. It reads no disc. I tried it my Sony DVD player and it works. This is bull if you ask me.

Yes, I agree. dvds should play in all dvd players. Some Sony releases, ironically (due to the protection on the discs), do not play in some Sony dvd players.

did what you recommened still not working do you know when a new anydvd update will be sent? hopefully a new version is all that is needed...by the way i didn't mention before that when i go into clonedvd all that shows are the minutes for the previews and no time for the movie itself...it's as if the movie doesn't even exist on the dvd.

did what you recommened still not working do you know when a new anydvd update will be sent? hopefully a new version is all that is needed...by the way i didn't mention before that when i go into clonedvd all that shows are the minutes for the previews and no time for the movie itself...it's as if the movie doesn't even exist on the dvd.
Did you try AnyDVD 6.1.7.5 beta?

O.k., thank you.

That still doesn't explain BSODs, however--nor this:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=53991&postcount=8

That said, given what you've written, chances are it doesn't work properly with 6.1.7.4

I've tested 6.1.7.5 a fair bit. While it may work with this particular dvd, there's a large number of discs 6.1.7.5 will not work with (and even if it does, I'm not certain I would trust the backup in some cases). Just advising caution . . .

I could not Duplicate the so called BSOD
You're right , The BSOD effect - must be something else
InCD , DLA , DragtoDisc .... or some other struggle over Drive Access
...InterActual Autorun allowed to play ?
.... Or maybe the particular Drive - just locked

In my Attempts with 6.1.7.4
CloneDVD2 - at Full Disc - doesn't even recognize the Main movie Titleset
The Rip is finished in about three minutes
Incomplete .... Not Successful
Even in Movie Only Mode ,
CloneDVD2 only reads the Previews as if they were the main Movie

Maybe the Reported success was with 6.1.7.5 ( ? )
The 6.1.7.5 link was removed before I was able to give it a go
( understandable ;) )

:)

Back