• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flickering problem

mitchmalibu

Hi,

I'd like to report a small problem that's happening on my setup. I've been using reclock for a while now withtout any problem but lately, I'm getting some strange flickering / blinking images during fast contrast changes (eg. fading credits at the end of Captain Phillips, the murder scene in Gone Girl, ...). It is subtle but noticeable : as the image fades out or in, it "blinks" which breaks the fading effect. I can reproduce it fairly well by opening the file, seeking a bunch of times and going to the desired scene. It does only happen while using Reclock, I've never been able to reproduce it with any other audio renderer.

My setup is the following (all latest versions)
MPCHC
LAV Filters
madVR
Reclock
TMT5 DTS Decoder
Win 8.1
GTX 780ti *2

Time stretching is disabled in reclock.

If anyone manages to reproduce this or help me with this issue, I'd be grateful. I can provide logs and such if needed.

Thanks !

Back