• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flashing loading disk notifications with optical drive empty

RickDR

No issue with 8.5.5.0. Now upgraded to 8.5.6.0 and latest Windows 10 is constantly flashing notifications about loading a disk when the drive is empty. I had to turn notification for the app off. I tried backing to 8.5.5.0 after rebooting after install of 8.5.5.0 and still get notification of checking empty drive.

Rebooted. same issue. reinstalled ..6. rebooted same issue. reinstalled ..5 rebooted. same issue now. reinstalled ..6. REBOOTED. same issue. Turned off notifications.

Try to install an older version. If that doesn't work: What software did you install recently besides this one?

So I brought anyDVD HD status panel and it says "Unknow disc type. AnyDVD turned off" which it isn't. Then it flashes three short lines of text so fast I can't read it.

So I just put a BR in there and the messages stop, but I get a Drive A: is not ready! message. I had just copied a BR on this drive about an hour before I loaded the update.

Okay, I created a log file. no other action, then after you told me where the log file was and brought up file explorer. I started the copy and it works now. I aborted and you deleted the contents. I ejected disc. opened settings and the A: tab is not jumping. Turned notifications on, everything is normal. Will see you after the reboot!

Everything is fine now. I had to get a disk copy started and aborted or the logfile... Working great for now. In over a decade never had a problem with your product. THANKS.

PCs get confused. Mostly after Windows Updates. Reboot corrects that most of the times. A: drive is funny because A: and B: are reseved to the obsolete Floppy Drives.
Glad everything worked as expected. (n)

Last edited:
Back