• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flags of our fathers, Grudge 2, Flicka burn perfect

You need help, maybe we can...

You say it gets to 92% and stops. More information is needed to assist you. What are you using for burning memmie12? CloneDVD 2, version 2.9.0.3? If so, what is your target drive? What writing speed? What type brand media? More information gets answers. Please post more info.
i got to 92% and it stopped i cant get it to go no fother i need help

I backed up Grudge 2- unrated director's cut (I just did the movie, cause I watched the extras before I watched the movie) and it backed up great with no problems. I used anyDVD 6.1.1.4 and xcopy express to back it up and had no problems. I'm so happy about that. LOL.

Flicka now i cant copy anything

File 0 C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 TCE

i have a sony dvd rom driver hardware region 1

:(

File 0 C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 TCE

i have a sony dvd rom driver hardware region 1

i got to 92% and it stopped i cant get it to go no fother i need help
what i use is
1. anydvd running in the background
2. dvd decrypter
3. clonedvd2

i know i dont have to use dvd decrypter...but just to be in the safe side...and works w/o a problem for me :clap:

ok this is what comes up now

! Warning

Failed to read dvd!

This could have several reasons:

1.-DVD Media is dirty,you can try to cleanit.

2.-DVD Media is damaged,you have to replace it.

3.-Your drive is a region locked RPC2 drive , which does not allow reading of scrambled sectors from a differentregion and you try to read a DVD from a different region.
Knowndrives having this problem are RICOH/PHILIPS DVD Writers and Matshita/Panasonic DVD readers and writers.
You can try to find a RPC1 patched filmware at http://www.rpc1.com

4.-Your drive is an RPC2 drive that has not yet been assigned a Region.Try to assign one ,or try to find a RPC1 patched firmware at http://www.rpc1.com.

This is what comes up when i try and copy Flicka
I have anydvd and Clone:confused:

Exit AnyDVD from the systray(by your clock) and set region for your drive.

disable anydvd by right clicking it and left clicking enable. Then put in a bought dvd not a burned one this will set the region for you when done reenable anydvd.

For Flags I used AnyDVD and Shrink, For Grudge 2 I used AnyDVD and Nero Recode 2 - both went fine 1st try.

-W

still having trouble now it says

Creation of DVD files was not successful:

unable to copy protected material(CSS)

This DVD is protected against illegal duplication.

If it is permitted to create a backup in the country you live in,you may use CSS de coding tools available on the internet . You can check the legal situation in your country at :http://www.euro-copyrights.org

then under the detals button it says

PS 18 TCE

This happened when trying to copy Flicka

Last edited:
Creation of DVD files was not successful:

unable to copy protected material(CSS)

This DVD is protected against illegal duplication.

If it is permitted to create a backup in the country you live in,you may use CSS de coding tools available on the internet . You can check the legal situation in your country at :http://www.euro-copyrights.org

then under the detals button it says

PS 18 TCE

This happened when trying to copy Flicka
Must not be decrypted properly.

Must not be decrypted properly.

What does this mean what do i do to fix this

got flicka copyed

thanks to everyone for the help it was a bad disc i got a new one and it copyed thanks anydvd ...:clap: :bowdown:

Back