• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FLAC output, Advanced video settings, Batch, Menu selections

WayToGo

1. Add FLAC output support (with its highest compression setting as default) when exporting MKV

2. Allow advanced, customisable video settings per title (VBR, CRF, x264 settings etc.) in all output modes

3. Batch mode

4. When "Maintain original menu" is selected, have CloneBD identify and auto-select all menu-related titles

Last edited:
4 might be hard to do, unless they change the screen u choose that at.

Wait, CloneDB doesn't do FLAC? Shoot, I just bought it. I thought FLAC is what all the cool kids these days are using (think Plex, Kodi, etc), and didn't even 2nd guess as to whether Slysoft/Redfox/Elby family of awesomeness would not be on top of it. Dang.

+1000 for FLAC

Well, this feature request is still open: I would suggest to have more audio formats available for MKV, like the FLAC suggested by WayToGo a while ago. Also, I would like to have more bitrate choice when converting audio: more than 128 kbps for AAC, e. g. 192 + 256 for high quality audio systems.

If you convert from DTS-HD to AAC for better compatibility with playback devices, then it would allow for high quality audio anyway by a higher bitrate.

Yes, I admit. :D But it's still open. Is there anything planned regarding this?

Back