• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FixVTS & MenuShrink gone?

Well, I guess it's time for me to update that Anydvd ripping post again.

*sigh*

I've got quite a bit myself. AnyDVD is by far my favorite program. It's so well designed and built. True genius.

:agree: Yes I have to agree with that statement as it stands very true. :D

Oh, what did he say?

I was saying that using VobBlanker as a ripper allows DVD Shrink users to continue using AnyDVD for the latest sony titles. He said that VobBlanker was NOT a ripper. He said it's an editor and while it's true that it contains code to clean up VOBs and pointers, that it was NOT intended to defeat copy protection in any way. Given the state of things, I intend to respect his wishes and not spread the word about VobBlanker's extra "powers".

I was saying that using VobBlanker as a ripper allows DVD Shrink users to continue using AnyDVD for the latest sony titles. He said that VobBlanker was NOT a ripper. He said it's an editor and while it's true that it contains code to clean up VOBs and pointers, that it was NOT intended to defeat copy protection in any way. Given the state of things, I intend to respect his wishes and not spread the word about VobBlanker's extra "powers".

Unhh. Bleh, o.k.

I know...things suck. This is why I plead earlier for James to really consider working hard on the AnyDVD stand alone ripper. It would really help right about now.

I know...things suck. This is why I plead earlier for James to really consider working hard on the AnyDVD stand alone ripper. It would really help right about now.

I think it would probably also increase Anydvd sales. James is on a 10 day vacation, according to some post I read around here.

I think it would probably also increase Anydvd sales.

Hmmmm, maybe James is behind the demise of R4M and FixVTS. :D He's trying to increase sales of AnyDVD and CloneDVD and decided to wipe out the freeware competition. ROFLMAO!!!

Charlie, that was a JOKE...I was not seriously suggesting that Slysoft would do that!!

Yes I know but this saying has floated all over the net too. :D

Ok guys and gals, here's the link to get the latest FixVTS and the source code if needed. Get it NOW before it's gone!

That link only will get you the 1.4 source code. One of the many other forums I ran across today happened to have a download link for the 1.603 source, though.

Oh...wonderful. That's sure to help. sigh. :)

Oh heck, SamuriHL, when RipIt4Me first died [and people still thought it was April Fools] Slysoft was one of the first conspiracy theories mentioned. Even joking that Slysoft might be behind this... there are a lot of ignorant people out there that will believe whatever gossip they hear. :p

Back