• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Fixed] Licence deactivated

I will add my name to the list of those whose License for AS Plus is deactivated. Hope resolved when I get home this afternoon.

Many users will have this problem at the moment (including ourselves, actually) - it's all due to a server crash last night.
We're fixing the issue right now.

We'll let you know, once we're up again, it shouldn't take too long.
Please hold your original license file ready, you will likely have to reactivate. We're really sorry

Thanks for your patience!

....while writing this I got notice, that it already has been fixed.
So whoever got deactivated, please just re-register with your license file. If you can't find that anymore, contact me via PM.

Last edited:
....while writing this I got notice, that it already has been fixed.
So whoever got deactivated, please just re-register with your license file. If you can't find that anymore, contact me via PM.
It is working again!

Big kudos to the devs for getting this fixed so quickly! Really appreciate it! It's near the end of the month and there was some stuff I wanted to snag off Amazon Prime before it expires.

#me too...

what do I have to do so that is back to normal state?
Because I get this screen:
upload_2021-9-28_17-54-33.png
when pressing "No" the applications quits.

#me too...

what do I have to do so that is back to normal state?
Because I get this screen:
View attachment 59956
when pressing "No" the applications quits.

You open the place where you stored your license file in the explorer, double click it, and allow AS to activate it. Then you can normally start AS and everything is back to normal and great as ever!

You open the place where you stored your license file in the explorer, double click it, and allow AS to activate it. Then you can normally start AS and everything is back to normal and great as ever!
Correct, just like you did when you initially bought the program. Thanks, fretzke.

Back