• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [Fixed] hang on HTTP/500 from the licence server

0x0x0x0x0

Probably ought to error out and not hang ;)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0-fail-hang.astlog
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
Seems like that might be provider-dependent. I'm getting errors with NF... just tried an Amz dl as well, which hung.

Attachments

• Seven Seconds - S01E09 - Witnesses for the Prosecution.astlog
    436.1 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.5.0.0_hang.astlog
    695.5 KB · Views: 0
Just checking - would this also affect HM?

Local log file says this when trying to download:

00:00:19.116 - [Error] Error retrieving license request: 500 / HTTP error 500

Yup, does HM hang or error out, just so that @Pete doesn't have to scan too much source code?

Same for me, immediate errors on NF, hangs on AZ. Presuming this is all under investigation.

Thanks to Pete for bringing 1080p back for NF.

Okay the developer is here, no more same for me posts.

As I said the developers are here now, they are working on it.

Log out and in of every provider. The server needed resetting, they are still working on it.

That would explain why I had some issues earlier today. Maybe yesterday as well, although the Router/Internet seems to be part of it as well since it lost connection.
I very appreciate his work, but would like to see a post if they are doing stuff on the server that could break it or make issues. Because then I would pause my downloads if I get an error in that time instead of trying it again and wondering.

Log out and in of every provider if you have issue, the license server had to be reset.

Thanks - confirmed working for me on HM (I didn't log out/in, but did reboot for other reasons).

Please don't ask why, it's all fixed. Just close AS and open it again, if you have an issue log out and in of that single provider.

Back