• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

First time error

lostinlodos

File 1 D:/DVD/TITAN_A_E_/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_2.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

Encoder output:

Cannot get Console handle of stdout
Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]invalid mb type in P Frame at 0 29
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]Warning MVs not available
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]concealing 45 DC, 45 AC, 45 MV errors
a52: error at resampling

Any ideas?

File 1 D:/DVD/TITAN_A_E_/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_2.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

Encoder output:

[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]invalid mb type in P Frame at 0 29
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]Warning MVs not available
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]concealing 45 DC, 45 AC, 45 MV errors
a52: error at resampling

Any ideas?
Disc problem? See below as an example (click on linked post for full details):
A TCSectorReader error typically indicates a problem with reading the original disc.

Disc problem? See below as an example (click on linked post for full details):

Interesting. Wonder if that was one of the ones that took forever to rip from bad damage on the original? I was actually backing up from a hard drive resident former rip that just never got watched or re-burned. I was trying to convert it back to AVI so that it wouldn't take up so much space (the girls claim they will watch it "soon"). The original is trashed beyond any use so I guess they just have to watch it "sooner" or it goes away forever! :D

Interesting. Wonder if that was one of the ones that took forever to rip from bad damage on the original? I was actually backing up from a hard drive resident former rip that just never got watched or re-burned. I was trying to convert it back to AVI so that it wouldn't take up so much space (the girls claim they will watch it "soon"). The original is trashed beyond any use so I guess they just have to watch it "sooner" or it goes away forever! :D

If this was processing files that had already been ripped to your HDD then I really cannot say. I can't say I've seen a TCSectorReader error when dealing with files on a HDD before.

The CloneDVD ripping engine has been updated and so has the ripping engine in AnyDVD to handle newer protections and remastering. I do not know if the same has been done for CloneDVD mobile.

How did you rip the initial files to your HDD?

Alright, this is starting to come up more and more now for me. I got this message again; this time on the Fantasy Film and Art disc.

File 2 "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -ffourcc DIVX -af volume=0 -aspect 4:3 -of avi -noodml -oac mp3lame -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=810:abitrate=128:threads=2 -audio-preload 0.8 -delay 0.1 -lameopts cbr:br=128 -vf scale=720:480,harddup -info name="VIDEO_DVD" -ofps 24000/1001 -o "D:\RAW\Del me.avi" 232 TCE

Encoder output:

Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8257536 bytes).

It rips fine both with AnyDVD Ripper and with a drag-n-drop. Nero Recode finds nothing wrong with the disc, nor does ISOBuster with the disc or the resulting ripped files. Argh, something is very, very wrong.

Alright, this is starting to come up more and more now for me. I got this message again; this time on the Fantasy Film and Art disc.

File 2 "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -ffourcc DIVX -af volume=0 -aspect 4:3 -of avi -noodml -oac mp3lame -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=810:abitrate=128:threads=2 -audio-preload 0.8 -delay 0.1 -lameopts cbr:br=128 -vf scale=720:480,harddup -info name="VIDEO_DVD" -ofps 24000/1001 -o "D:\RAW\Del me.avi" 232 TCE

Encoder output:

It rips fine both with AnyDVD Ripper and with a drag-n-drop. Nero Recode finds nothing wrong with the disc, nor does ISOBuster with the disc or the resulting ripped files. Argh, something is very, very wrong.
IIRC this is an Mencoder error which occurs on some titles of some discs - search for "Too many audio packets in the buffer".

Encoder output:

I too seem to be getting similar error messages. It worked fine the other day, now two disks in a row. One of them being "I am Legend" and the other "American Gangster" Something is not well here.

See attached for error message. Seems I am not the only one either, maybe Slysoft need to address this, it is becoming more frequent.

Attachments

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 6
I too seem to be getting similar error messages. It worked fine the other day, now two disks in a row. One of them being "I am Legend" and the other "American Gangster" Something is not well here.

See attached for error message. Seems I am not the only one either, maybe Slysoft need to address this, it is becoming more frequent.

Common guys, surely Slysoft development team have SOME suggestions. I would really like to continue using the product. As a registered owner, some tech support would be nice.

Regards
Mike

I've only seen the issue (though it is not becoming a BIG issue) on longer playing titles. Something happened between around the time that American Gangster was first pre-released and now. I'm not sure where the problem came from but older versions work and newer ones don't. It's now coming up on a new batch of Chinese dramas that I bought too, all are over 4 hours long for the main film. It also is showing up on longer Korean films (that originated on DVD10 discs). There's a bug in the way the software is communicating with MEncoder.
ATTN SLY, it needs to be fixed. There are a bunch of even American films due out in the next few months that are over 2 1/2 hours long. This is really going to be a mess when they start rolling out en mass. Better to have it dealt with earlier.

NOTE: I've managed to somewhat solve the issue by using Nero to split the main track into two separate films
by using Nero Vision, or Nero Recode by "combining" the vobs into a single track, and not splitting the output VOBs and saving as an NRG.
Then re-encoding the film yet again in DVD Decryptor from the mounted disc image into two separate matched VOB files.
Then recoding from there in DVD Creator or (for you spenders) DVD Rebuilder or DVD Workshop; splitting the disc at the VOB junction into two separate discs.
Then using CloneDVD Mobile to extract/recode the mobile files.
Then using VirtualDUBMod to combine the two files into a single file. :rock:

Roundabout but works for now.

ATTN SLY, it needs to be fixed. There are a bunch of even American films due out in the next few months that are over 2 1/2 hours long. This is really going to be a mess when they start rolling out en mass. Better to have it dealt with earlier.

Great, glad to hear that you got this working, albeit a longer way round. For some reason I tried "American Gangster" last night at it went through fine. Still, I am having trouble with "I am Legend" and that movie is only 1hr 36mins long, which is typical for a lot of the movies eg: 1-1/2 to 2hrs long. As a side note, I used Jesterware on this and had no issues.

I do agree, they need to address this, what bothers me, is that they do not even acknowledge there is a problem or not. At the very least they could tell us as the developer that it might be something other than there program. NOT VERY GOOD TECH SUPPORT if you ask me. As I have said, I really like the program, and do not want to have to look elsewhere, but, I suspect they do not care as they already have my money.

Maybe, if someone else reads this, they might think twice. I generaly judge a good application, not only by what it does, but what help I get when having an issue, the later, they are failing miserably.

Regards
Mike

Great, glad to hear that you got this working, albeit a longer way round. For some reason I tried "American Gangster" last night at it went through fine. Still, I am having trouble with "I am Legend" and that movie is only 1hr 36mins long, which is typical for a lot of the movies eg: 1-1/2 to 2hrs long. As a side note, I used Jesterware on this and had no issues.

I do agree, they need to address this, what bothers me, is that they do not even acknowledge there is a problem or not. At the very least they could tell us as the developer that it might be something other than there program. NOT VERY GOOD TECH SUPPORT if you ask me. As I have said, I really like the program, and do not want to have to look elsewhere, but, I suspect they do not care as they already have my money.

Maybe, if someone else reads this, they might think twice. I generaly judge a good application, not only by what it does, but what help I get when having an issue, the later, they are failing miserably.

Regards
Mike
I have all of the SlySoft software, and I do mean ALL. Blowing in the wind are rumors that they are working on HD/BR support for CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile. If they are, I'd be willing to spend, BIG, AGAIN, for it.
BUT this issue NEEDS to be FIXED first. And PROVEN to be so, before I move on with an upgrade update for those two as well.

I've fought back on every smear, complaint, and slam against Sly I've come across on this site since I've been here, but really this and the SYNC issue are both in need of, at the very least, a reply. Honestly, if you can't fix it, then simply TELL US. In the end, honesty will garner better response than totally ignoring us. I can deal with a 'hey, it's MEncoder and we can't figure out how to fix it' but I'm bothered, nay, worried that we're being ignored!
PLEASE!????

lostinlodos,

My apologies for the problems you have. I will inform the developers about your problem and hopefully they can fix it.

Tom

Hi lostinlodos,

sorry for all the problems you encounter.

-----

This is a known issue with mencoder and SlySoft is already trying to fix this. The main problem is a debalanced video/audio buffer that also causes all that sync issues. Our goal is to replace mencoder in the next couple of days.

mencoder gets out of sync on heavy system load, heavy disc load (high fragmentation), long title durations or any other short stress situation. In some cases mencoder can continue leaving only some sync issues (if you skip/rewind) in others it gets so out of sync it stops.

What disc titles are you using? (Region NTSC or PAL) What audio track did you select? How many channels? (2.0, 5.1)

Hi lostinlodos,

sorry for all the problems you encounter.

-----

This is a known issue with mencoder and SlySoft is already trying to fix this. The main problem is a debalanced video/audio buffer that also causes all that sync issues. Our goal is to replace mencoder in the next couple of days.

mencoder gets out of sync on heavy system load, heavy disc load (high fragmentation), long title durations or any other short stress situation. In some cases mencoder can continue leaving only some sync issues (if you skip/rewind) in others it gets so out of sync it stops.

What disc titles are you using? (Region NTSC or PAL) What audio track did you select? How many channels? (2.0, 5.1)

Excuse me, but lostinlodos is not the ONLY one having this issue as you might have gathered if you read the whole post. BUT.........at least now we know that there is a problem and YOU are looking into it.

If you are interested, MY disks are PAL disks with Region 4 coding and am running Windows XP with SP3. Any other information you might want, I will gladly furnish.

Again, thats for the response.

Is there a reason why some of your WORDS are written in big letters with bold formatting? Stuck keyboard? Well at least there are no '!' character floddings.

---

Is there a reason why some of your WORDS are written in big letters with bold formatting? Stuck keyboard? Well at least there are no '!' character floddings.

---

Thanks, now we know. I'm sure we, the consumers, can now wait patiently for the replacement; hopefully it comes before the end of June when (acc both VideoETA and my distributer) there are 8 titles over 2.5 hours long, and July has 15 titles of length. And I'm only counting Hollywood titles!
Thanks for the response. :clap:

Quote:

---

No, nothing stuck here.

To answer your questions, and as I said in my previous note, it is PAL format and Region 4, as for the audio stream as far as I can see, maybe I missed something but it only gives me one option English Dolby AC-3/6. In clone I am using IPOD Video 5 gen (hires). whatever hires means. I cannot see any option for Stereo 2 or 5.1 onlt what I stated above.

Appreciate the time to respond, if more information needed, let me know. I would really like this to work.

Mike

Back