"FIRST SUNDAY" Commentary always on

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by carman, May 11, 2008.

1. carman

carman New Member

I backed up my movie "First Sunday". CloneDVD appeared to work fine although it took 96 minutes to copy. I made the copy which only took seven minutes. My settings were set on 4900MB and the "Preserve menus" box was checked. When I played back the copy, the directors commentary started up immediately, so I went to "Special Features" and turned the commentary off and clicked on "play movie". The commentary still came on - again. Again, I went to the Special Features Menu and turned it off but to no avail! The commentary is still playing over the movie.

How can I fix this?

Thank you.
    Carman
    carmlew@yahoo.com

2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

1. Refer here (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033) concerning the commentary. Make sure you are including the AC-3/6 audio stream if it is available.
    2. Refer below and check if your drives are in have DMA enabled
    3. Post the AnyDVD log files
      • Ensure AnyDVD is running.
      • Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
      • Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
      • Select "Create Logfile".
      • Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
      • A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
      • Go to your "My Documents" folder.
      • You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
      • When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG] (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
      • If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
      • A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
      • Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
      • Click "upload".
      • Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.