• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"FIRST SUNDAY" Commentary always on

carman

I backed up my movie "First Sunday". CloneDVD appeared to work fine although it took 96 minutes to copy. I made the copy which only took seven minutes. My settings were set on 4900MB and the "Preserve menus" box was checked. When I played back the copy, the directors commentary started up immediately, so I went to "Special Features" and turned the commentary off and clicked on "play movie". The commentary still came on - again. Again, I went to the Special Features Menu and turned it off but to no avail! The commentary is still playing over the movie.

How can I fix this?

Thank you.
Carman
carmlew@yahoo.com

I backed up my movie "First Sunday". CloneDVD appeared to work fine although it took 96 minutes to copy. I made the copy which only took seven minutes. My settings were set on 4900MB and the "Preserve menus" box was checked. When I played back the copy, the directors commentary started up immediately, so I went to "Special Features" and turned the commentary off and clicked on "play movie". The commentary still came on - again. Again, I went to the Special Features Menu and turned it off but to no avail! The commentary is still playing over the movie.

How can I fix this?

Thank you.
Carman
carmlew@yahoo.com

1. Refer here (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033) concerning the commentary. Make sure you are including the AC-3/6 audio stream if it is available.
  2. Refer below and check if your drives are in have DMA enabled
  3. Post the AnyDVD log files
    • Ensure AnyDVD is running.
    • Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
    • Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    • Select "Create Logfile".
    • Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
    • A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
    • Go to your "My Documents" folder.
    • You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
    • When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
      attach.gif
      (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
    • If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    • A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
    • Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
    • Click "upload".
    • Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Back