• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fine-tuning CloneDVD mobile settings

grose

Hi,

Another member was kind enough to post some excellent advice about resolution settings for DivX encoding -- however, I don't see where I can use any settings other than the presets -- is it possible to manually configure resolution settings in CloneDVD Mobile? Thanks,

Gordon

@Gordon

You can experiment with adding Resolutions to your Devices.ini file. I haven't done this yet myself. I've also noted that CloneDVD Mobile seems to be able to take input from the DVD parameters and then offers more or fewer options for resolution. Resolution tunning is actually the next thing on my list of things to understand better.

Be sure to make a backup copy of your Devices.ini file so you can replace it if you botch things.

Also assuming someday you will update your CloneDVD Mobile your modified Device.ini file will most likely be overwritten by the new one from Slysoft. So keep track of your customizes so you can repeat them.

BTW would you mind posting a link to the thread where you found the recommendations. I'd like to read that too.

~KnoWei

Back