• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Finding Netflix Titles Globally

zero269

I recently started using VPN to view titles available in other regions/countries for Netflix. However, there are certain titles that I want to locate and not have to connect > search > repeat.

I came across three sites that claim to offer a solution:

1. Netflix International: What can I watch worldwide? | finder.com
  2. https://flixlist.co
  3. Netflix Global Search on uNoGS
I started with #2 first, but realized soon after that it was highly inaccurate and out of date.
The first option seemed promising, but difficult to use and they don't let you search all countries (lists) at the same time. And their lists by country are incomplete or missing for the countries with larger content.

The last option - unogs - is about 80% accurate and fairly easy to use. There's a lot to like with unogs, but I'm looking for something that allows me to see all of the Titles that are listed for a certain country or region. Right now with unogs, you have to search by title and then check the accuracy but that's a one off solution. I tried using Excel to help build a list, but that was far too time consuming with very little in return.

I was wondering if anyone knows of another source that offers greater accuracy and ease of use...? I would like to be able to see all of the titles from a chosen country/region as well as search by title, actor, etc.

Thanks...

Back