• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Finding Nemo playlist

skurko

It seems CloneBD by default chooses the wrong playlist as Title 822 (Main feature #5) is 1:27 and the movie is 1:40. Other titles like 810 (Main feature #1) are 1:40. As I'm still new to CloneBD I don't know if this is a bug or limitation and I am expected to pick/find the right title.

I cannot seem to remember how to create a log for CloneBD, but I attached the one from AnyDVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_FINDINGNEMO.ziplog
    269.2 KB · Views: 5
Wrong section. Wrong playlists are a classic sign of decryption issues. CloneBD does not decrypt at all. So it is neither a bug, nor a limitation. It is a decryption issue. Moving to proper section.

Using process explorer and powerdvd I see that the correct title is 800 (Main feature #4). So I will use that :)

The process explorer method has been obsolete and inaccurate for about 6 months now. Screenpass now uses cached playlists.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

The process explorer method has been obsolete and inaccurate for about 6 months now. Screenpass now uses cached playlists.
..except this is not a Screen Pass disc. No protection issue here, CloneBD simply mis-guessed the main movie.

Seems to be a lot of posts on playlists that are not screenpass issues but rather variations of the movie. Nemo is no doubt just language angles (e.g titles in French on one playlist, Spanish on another etc). Other cases are just rated/unrated or theatrical/extended.

Back