• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Finding Dory backup issues

aguilajd

I've been trying to make a backup for over a year. I've been hoping that with the each new release of AnyDVD HD the issue would be resolved, or at least get better. Although the backup completes, there are many pauses, skips, and replay issue when I try to playback the movie. I've attached a copy of the log file. Your assistance is appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_F_FINDING_DORY.ziplog
    205 KB · Views: 5
I've been trying to make a backup for over a year. I've been hoping that with the each new release of AnyDVD HD the issue would be resolved, or at least get better. Although the backup completes, there are many pauses, skips, and replay issue when I try to playback the movie. I've attached a copy of the log file. Your assistance is appreciated.
The first thing you need to do is set your drive region. It may, or may not, be the cause, but it should be done. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting your drive region.
TSSTCORP DVD+-RW TS-H653F D300
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Yes, Windows 10 shows that the region code has been set to Region 1. It's been set for about 3 years already. Thank you.

The first thing you need to do is set your drive region. It may, or may not, be the cause, but it should be done. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting your drive region.
You have to exit anydvd to check if your region is set. By the time on bottom right of screen click on anydvd and then exit go to drive and set region-hope this solves your problem!

Also, are these skips, pauses, pops, etc. when you play the disc you burn? Meaning, have you tried playing the VIDEO_TS contents by the VIDEO_TS.IFO file on your PC and see if you get the same playback problems? If you don't get the playback problems playing the VIDEO_TS folder from your PC's HD, i.e. not a burned disc, then the problem appears to be in the decryption of the disc. If the problem is only on burned discs, you're probably using Verbatim Life Series (NOT DataLife Series.) DVD's, which are made by CMC. CMC media is notorious for having playback issues.

Please explain the whole "copy and playback chain", from AnyDVD to playback pauses.
EDIT: And please, set your drive region code. Unset region code can cause issues.

Yes, Windows 10 shows that the region code has been set to Region 1. It's been set for about 3 years already. Thank you.
It is not. AnyDVD fools Windows. Exit AnyDVD and look again.

Back