• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Final disk freezes

Lizzard

Various DVD movie backups read and copy fine. But when you watch them, about 1 hour to 1.5 hours in it starts to jump and freeze. Doesn't do it on every one, but 8 of 10 did in some way, most to the point you just can't watch anymore.

I've tried different drives, even bought a new one. Tried different DVD-Rs from different manfacturers. Have latest Clone DVD and Any DVD.

Didn't have this issue with XP. What do you think?

Various DVD movie backups read and copy fine. But when you watch them, about 1 hour to 1.5 hours in it starts to jump and freeze. Doesn't do it on every one, but 8 of 10 did in some way, most to the point you just can't watch anymore.

I've tried different drives, even bought a new one. Tried different DVD-Rs from different manfacturers. Have latest Clone DVD and Any DVD.

Didn't have this issue with XP. What do you think?

1) Update your burner's firmware
2) Use good quality blank media: visit http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3976250
3) Lower your burn speed (and by lower, I don't mean 1-4x. If you have a 16x burner 8-12x should suffice)
4) Burn quality does tend to degrade towards the end of discs. You may want to try a custom disc size of 4300.

Back