• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Filters/Img Burn

Daveheath

Didn't want to clog up the "Bad filter list" thread so thought I would start a new thread.

Filter Drivers. What are they? What do they do? Why do we have them? Why do I have to remove some to make GJ work?
Is there a n00bito guide that I can read? Cause the Wiki makes my head hurt with long words I don't know

I honestly don't have the time to go into a in-depth discussion about filter stacks, filter drivers, etc. click http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa490247.aspx for some short explanations

As for why you may need to remove some, it's possible that some drivers/filters do cause conflicts with Game Jackal. As such, some may need to be removed.

The ones I did list definitely may cause conflicts with Anydvd and Clonedvd. As such, it's not unreasonable to suspect that some of them may also cause conflicts with Game Jackal (certainly removing one of the ones listed, an Arcsoft aspi filter, did resolve someone's issue here).

Back