• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

filter list

Heya all,

umm...what is a 'filter list' lol. Just wondering as I use ImgBurn and everything seems to work ok...do I need to have a filter list...or do I already have one lol (man I feel really stupid typing this :doh: I always test the betas and now feel clueless)

It's a matter of go + no-go

Heya all,

umm...what is a 'filter list' lol. Just wondering as I use ImgBurn and everything seems to work ok...do I need to have a filter list...or do I already have one lol (man I feel really stupid typing this :doh: I always test the betas and now feel clueless)

"Filters" are best considered as drivers that operate and/or interface to certain critical hardware components like your hard drive, your DVD drives, etc. It's like a bunch of children in a sandbox. When all play nicely, there's no stress. When one doesn't, then something stops working or works sporadically.
There's an old rule in the IT business: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
So, if you're happy with what you have and all get along well be content.

Back