• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FileIO 3VTS_01_1.VOB232136704 585728

smxt

Got this ANYDVD Ripper error after 5% copy time on a DVD copy.
I've made sure I have the latest version.
Can anyone tell me what the error means and what I need to do to fix or bypass it.

Got this ANYDVD Ripper error after 5% copy time on a DVD copy.
I've made sure I have the latest version.
Can anyone tell me what the error means and what I need to do to fix or bypass it.

A FileIO 3 error is means there is a read error. This can be caused by a bad disc, a dying drive or conflicting software/filters. I can't know much w/o more information.

What disc are you attempting to make a backup of?

Make sure you are using at least AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 which can be downloaded here: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Or you can use the latest beta which is AnyDVD 6.3.1.3 that can be downloaded here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6313.exe

Please do the following:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

You can also download Nero CD-DVD Speed and when you run it select the ScanDisc tab and scan the disc for read errors.

Back