• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

file is too big

r berger

I am trying out Red Fox and I cannot complete the write as an error message states the file is too large. I know the file is not too large (1:57). How can I get around this to write...using Clone???

here it is...attachment...

Attachments

• any dvd screen capture.JPG
    any dvd screen capture.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 17
Looks like you're trying to burn double layer disc content to a single layer one. On the bottom middle of the second CloneDVD screen you'll find a small drop down menu. What is it set to? Dvd+/- r dl? Change that to dvd5.

It is set to DVD5...it still has the error message? It was working for the past few years until now.

Post images of your full cloning screens (all 3 of them before you hit 'go'), and an anydvd logfile and what brand and type of blanks you're using. The current image is just too small. How did you rip the source disc in the first place.

It is set to DVD5...
The DVD files need transcoding before they can be witten to DVD5.
Use either "Copy DVD Titles" or "Clone DVD" option in CloneDVD. On Title Configuration screen, choose DVD5 on the drop down menu...

Back