• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File is too big

teachemall678

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to shrink the new Die Hard. I used ANYDVD 6.3.0.1 with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2. The problem is that when I go to shrink the movie, using DVDSHRIK CSS-FREE, the movie works when I hit play but I can't use the "Select a Scene." It just goes back to the main menu. Are there any free programs that can solve this problem? I mean, I could just copy the movie, but I would prefer having the option of skipping to a scene. LET ME KNOW!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to shrink the new Die Hard. I used ANYDVD 6.3.0.1 with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2. The problem is that when I go to shrink the movie, using DVDSHRIK CSS-FREE, the movie works when I hit play but I can't use the "Select a Scene." It just goes back to the main menu. Are there any free programs that can solve this problem? I mean, I could just copy the movie, but I would prefer having the option of skipping to a scene. LET ME KNOW!

Please don't take over others threads and cross post too.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=73518&postcount=14

Start a new thread or ask a moderater to move your threads.

The File is Too Big

ANYDVD ROCKS!

I agree the user created 2 post replies then 2 new threads over this but I did ask that the user create their own thread for this issue if a mod didn't move the posts.

teachemall678 use clonedvd2 to rip to the hard drive DVD-9 in file format then open dvd shrink to compress that file to ISO format then either use clinedvd2 or imgburn to burn the ISO to the disc.

Charlie please just Pm a Moderator. I have deleted his other posts.
@ teachemall678
Please just post your question in 1 area of the forum. Your questions will be answered. When you post in more than one area, and it should be the correct sub-forum for your question it is called crossposting and it is agains't forum rules.:policeman:

Last edited:
ANYDVD ROCKS!

This problem isn't related to either Anydvd nor Clonedvd.

Moving thread to the Third Party Products forum . . .

The File Is Too Big!

We offered help and you just repost the same information again??????

Threads merged. I also deleted the same post in the Portuguese Forum.The thread was posted in English. Please no more crossposting.:policeman:

Too Big Of A File To Write!

I don't think anyone here is familar with cssfree shrink. I could be wrong but this is the Slysoft Forum, do you have any questions about our products?:confused:

DVD Shrink CSS-Free if I am not mistaken is DVDShrink w/o the ability to rip out the CSS. Some of the Euro. countries have stiff fines for removing CSS and the other encryptions from the DVD's so someone did this to DVDShrink.

What you want to do is copy the whole disk to a DVD-5 and below is a DVDShrink guide:

http://mrbass.org/dvdshrink/

Below is another one for Shrink: http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

If you do not understand what to do post back what the exact problem is.

Live Free or Die Hard

Using AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 the file is about 7GBs. I then reduce the file using DVDSHRINK CSS FREE. Unfortunately, I am unble to use the scene selection. When I select a scene if just goes back to the beginning. Even if I select the main movie using CloneDVD the file is TOO BIG. Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Helpless

Live Free or Die Hard

Using AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 the file is about 7GBs. I then reduce the file using DVDSHRINK CSS FREE. Unfortunately, I am unble to use the scene selection. When I select a scene if just goes back to the beginning. Even if I select the main movie using CloneDVD the file is TOO BIG. Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Helpless

I'm Sorry

Truly, I am very sorry for breaking the rules. I'm thought I was using this forum correctly, but I guess not. I seem to be doing crossing over some how. All I did was post a thread under ANYDVD. Where should I go to post for help. Example: Someone answered my question but now I can't find the answer again.

Sincerely,
Sorry

Back