• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File IO 3 error

JamesMannes

Hope you don't mind me posting in this thread, but I thought it to be the most appropriate place seeing as it is related.

I too am having difficulty ripping video DVD to hard disk(right click), this is the movie "3:10 to Yuma".

I am including the logfile and a screenshot of the error message. Any help appreciated.

I also tried by using CLONEDVD2 the standard way also and got the same results.

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_310 To Yuma.zip
    341.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me posting in this thread, but I thought it to be the most appropriate place seeing as it is related.

It's not. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully please. Thank you.

You have a bad original disc or a slowly dying drive (provided that you are using Anydvd at default settings).

These are your options (in order of likelyhood):

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

Sorry about the breaking of protocol. i will be more attentive in the future to the forums posting rules.

Thanks for the information. I am greatful for your diagnosis as it probably is my DVD drive. I will first try cleaning and then exchanging the disk. After that I will try another DVD drive.

Back