• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Creation Failed (Does this count towards download limits?)

dvd7000

Less than 24 hours into 21 day trial. Thus far, I have successfully downloaded 2 video streams from Amazon Prime. However, after installation last night, I was repeatedly (at least 7 times) getting the following message pop up boxes: "File Creation Failed" followed by: "Failed to Create Log File" and then: "Download Complete". But there was no download completed.

The only change that I made in the setup screen was to eliminate the <Provider> from the "Movie File Name Template". Then I was able to complete 2 downloads. After that, I continued to get the above error pop ups, and haven't been able to download anything since.

Just wondering if all the failed attempts have triggered the bot that controls the download limits?

I'm not using a VPN, have plenty of disc space, and my 2018 Acer Nitro 5 laptop is well within acceptable specs.

Back