• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Corrupted error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed all of those steps before posting the last log file...but sometimes I forget steps so I did it again. Uninstall AnyDVD, shutdown the PC, restart the PC, download a fresh copy of AnyDVD and install it, reboot the PC.

The icon stays in the system tray for a while, but if I try to use AnyDVD or open the app, I get the File Corrupted! message again.

OK... we're gonna need an expert to look at that log and see what the conflicting software might be here... :)

-W

OK, you don't have airfoil but you have something else on your system that is trying to hook itself onto the AnyDVD process. This is detected by recent versions of AnyDVD and is reported as an attempt to alter one of our files.
This is of course never going to work until that evil process is removed.
This is not an AnyDVD problem and we reserve the right to protect the AnyDVD process from intruders or abuse.
l
It might be better if (in that failure popup) AnyDVD also reported what was trying to hook onto the AnyDVD process.
It would put an end to all this sleuthing for the offending process.

-W

I have been out of town for the last week, and I was surprised that there has been no update to this thread.

Is there anything else I can do to get to the bottom of this issue?

Mark Tan

Hi, Im still experiencing this problem thats why I always looking for this thread and keep updated. Thanks for those people who keep posting and helping.

Well as it's your first post here we have no idea what may be causing this issue on your particular system. You'll need to post a logfile if you want any help. As you will have read there are different programs that seem to cause the issue and some of them have been fixed, but without a logfile we have no idea what may be causing the issue on your system

I have been out of town for the last week, and I was surprised that there has been no update to this thread.

For some reason, nobody here seemed to have notices this little thing in your log:

AppInit DLLs 64bit 0: acaptuser32.dll

AppInit_dlls entries are usually there to hook into arbitrary applications.
Do you know what that DLL is? 90% sure, it's that.

Hi, Im still experiencing this problem thats why I always looking for this thread and keep updated. Thanks for those people who keep posting and helping.

You really NEED to post a log file - otherwise just monitoring this thread will not make you any happier :)

I am pretty sure this DLL belongs to the 3D capture crap that is part of Adobe Acrobat 3D or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.

... or some clever malware using the same file name.

In addition...

1. Can you install the latest beta for AnyDVD? I'd be a lot happier if we were all on the same page.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=51017

2. The DLL Peer mentions is likely part of an Adobe productfor "3D Capture".
Do you indeed have that installed?

Hi,

I've bought anydvd recently for my new laptop and it keeps coming up with the File Corrupted Error when i attempt to install it..

I have attached the log, as requested.

Thanks, Miles

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.8.3_Info.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
A driver problem

Hi,

coming up with the File Corrupted Error when i attempt to install it..

I have attached the log, as requested.

Thanks, Miles

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll on your machine is running too close to our process. Roll-back that driver. We will not run AnyDVD with strange DLLs hanging on the APPINIT value in the registry

1) Hit F8 key at start of boot-up & choose 'Safe mode'.
2) Go to: Control panel> Uninstall program, then uninstall all Nvidia
drivers. (disable the Nvidia card in Device manager before doing this,
but you may not need to).
3) Go to: Control panel> Device manager. Open Nvidia card's properties
window, then driver details tab. If any driver files remain, go to the
folders(s) displayed & delete them manually. This will ensure that only the
driver you are about to install will be assigned to the card.
4) Re-boot in normal mode.
5) Download driver version 8.17.12.8574, dated 30 Nov 11, works for me.
Downloaded from your laptop/PC website. May vary depending on your machine.
6) Install, then reboot when prompted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back