• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Corrupted error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shakumdown

EDITED 16 Sept.: This thread info is now condensed into a short list thread to condense the information.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54306

I've been getting the same warning that the file is corrupted. Have removed and reinstalled multiple times. Still same error.

Thought I could also simply delete the "AirfoilInject3.dll" also, but it does not seem to exist on my system.

I've attached the error message and the AnyDVD log.
Capture.jpg

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVDHD Error.PNG
    AnyDVDHD Error.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 20
  • AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_K_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
What anti-virus are you using?
Try disabling it before download and installation.

Yes he was, either fully uninstall Airfoil, or add AnyDVD to the list of programs that it is to leave alone (whitelist). This can normally be found by selecting settings in the program (try righ click on the tray icon next to the clock).

What anti-virus are you using?
Try disabling it before download and installation.

Hi mike20021969,
Tried your suggestion but with no success. Exact same results. This is an interesting problem and since there seems to be no one that can isolate the problem, there's no way to avoid it in the future, if I do a complete reload. Thanks for offering your suggestion.

Yes he was, either fully uninstall Airfoil, or add AnyDVD to the list of programs that it is to leave alone (whitelist). This can normally be found by selecting settings in the program (try righ click on the tray icon next to the clock).

mike_r, Thanks for your response, but both yours and Frank's guidance seems to indicate there is a problem with a program called "Airfoil", which does not seem to exist on my particular system. I no such application called "airfoil" installed on my system, unless this program is called by another name. I really appreciate your help, but I'm unable to follow the guidance if the parameters of my system are not aligned with the solution guidance.:(

Airfoil does not exist on my system, so how can removing/diabling it solve the prob?

Frank, I read through every response throughout the entire post and based on the dialog, there was a problem with a program used to send audio to multiple devices, a program called "airfoil", which I do not have on my system at all. I've reviewed the system log file that I provided earlier this spring and there is no indication of such an application. I really appreciate the help from those who have responded, but as I mentioned, I have no such airfoil program on my system...

Same thing but a different cause

OK, you don't have airfoil but you have something else on your system that is trying to hook itself onto the AnyDVD process. This is detected by recent versions of AnyDVD and is reported as an attempt to alter one of our files.
This is of course never going to work until that evil process is removed.
This is not an AnyDVD problem and we reserve the right to protect the AnyDVD process from intruders or abuse. Period.

So, let's see what this might be in your case:

1. Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"

2. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".

3. Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)

4. Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

AnyDVD Log Files

OK, you don't have airfoil but you have something else on your system that is trying to hook itself onto the AnyDVD process. This is detected by recent versions of AnyDVD and is reported as an attempt to alter one of our files.
This is of course never going to work until that evil process is removed.
This is not an AnyDVD problem and we reserve the right to protect the AnyDVD process from intruders or abuse. Period.

So, let's see what this might be in your case:

1. Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"

2. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".

3. Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)

4. Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

Thanks for your response. Followed your instructions and my system produced 4 log files, one for each drive (real and virtual). I've attached one log file generated prior to the error message being displayed and one file representing the output after the system displayed the error message.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_K_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_K_EMPTY_DRIVE-POST_ERROR.zip
    21 KB · Views: 4
saHook.dll (c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\SITEAD~1\saHook.dll)

That's probably the issue.

BTW SP1 for Win 7 is out.

Same problem between Airfoil and AnyDVD

I have also had the same problem since installing Airfoil. It's a great app, and so is AnyDVd. Was a solution ever found?

I'm using BitDefender, Windows 7 64 bit. In case you want to know.

Thanks, Jim

Yes a solution was found, add anydvd to Airfoil's exclusion list. Thats it

Similar Problem

I am trying to run AnyDVD on my Windows 7 32-bit installation with no luck. I followed the directions to uninstall AnyDVD and then shutdown, reboot and reinstall...and then reboot again as directed. AnyDVD runs for about 5 minutes before displaying the File corrupted! message. As soon as the machine was rebooted I created the System Information file. I am not using AirFoil. Please see attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.0_Info.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
Try doing a complete uninstall re-boot - and then reinstall of AnyDVD now.

-W

As to the SysInfo log reporting Windows XP, are you running AnyDVD in compatibility mode? They would explain it.

Ahhhh - I never thought of that one.

-W (doesn't have Win-7 or Vista)

I completed all of those steps before posting the last log file...but sometimes I forget steps so I did it again. Uninstall AnyDVD, shutdown the PC, restart the PC, download a fresh copy of AnyDVD and install it, reboot the PC.

The icon stays in the system tray for a while, but if I try to use AnyDVD or open the app, I get the File Corrupted! message again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back