• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File conversion?

Sly_Cooper

So I am trying to figure out after copying my with Clone DVD2 how to convert my DVDs to an MP4 file so that I can watch them on my phone and was wondering if any one could help me figure that out?
Unless I don't need to convert the file to MP4 to play them, then in that case my question would be how can I play my burned DVDs on my cell phone?
I have been using CloneDVD2, choosing the quality option (DVD +/- R DL). I can play the file on my computer with VLC player but I am unable to do the same on my android phone.

That's because (as the product page description states) clonedvd 2 only outputs to valid DVD structure. An mp4 isn't a DVD. You're looking for a DVD converter, like Clonedvd mobile (get the 1.2.0.1 version, don't use 1.9xx they're buggy), handbrake or vso DVD converter

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

That's because (as the product page description states) clonedvd 2 only outputs to valid DVD structure. An mp4 isn't a DVD. You're looking for a DVD converter, like Clonedvd mobile (get the 1.2.0.1 version, don't use 1.9xx they're buggy), handbrake or vso DVD converted
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Thanks for the information! Started using Clonedvd mobile, works great, these products are amazing!

Back