• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fifty Shades of Grey

bellbern

Having an issue with playback of Fifty Shades of Grey on my blu Ray player. This movie will play perfectly on a standard DVD Player but not on Blu Ray Player. I receive this message: “Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.” I used site info and that did not work.

Has anyone had this issue? What can be done if any to rectify the problem?

What can be done? You have a few choices. 1 play it on your DVD player that does not detect the signal (cinavia is not part of the DVD standard). 2. Play it on a pre- Feb 1st 2012 bluray player, as only from that point on new players have to detect it. 3. Play it on your computer with anydvd's cinavia SOFTWARE FIX enabled.

What can be done? Since it's a DVD, nothing. The signal can't be removed yet. Anydvd has a cinavia removal feature but it's in early development and for the moment only works for bluray, as it's mostly found on such discs and only bluray players have to detect it.

There's tons of info on what cinavia is and what if does in the high definition software section. Even Google can tell you a lot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Having an issue with playback of Fifty Shades of Grey on my blu Ray player. This movie will play perfectly on a standard DVD Player but not on Blu Ray Player. I receive this message: “Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.” I used site info and that did not work.

Has anyone had this issue? What can be done if any to rectify the problem?

It has Cinavia. To play a DVD with Cinavia on a Bluray player, it would need to have been manufactured before 2012. As you noticed, you won't have that issue with a DVD player. There are several Cinavia threads in the AnyDVD HD and High Definition Software sections.

What can be done? You have a few choices. 1 play it on your DVD player that does not detect the signal (cinavia is not part of the DVD standard). 2. Play it on a pre- Feb 1st 2012 bluray player, as only from that point on new players have to detect it. 3. Play it on your computer with anydvd's cinavia SOFTWARE FIX enabled.

What can be done? Since it's a DVD, nothing. The signal can't be removed yet. Anydvd has a cinavia removal feature but it's in early development and for the moment only works for bluray, as it's mostly found on such discs and only bluray players have to detect it.

There's tons of info on what cinavia is and what if does in the high definition software section. Even Google can tell you a lot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I understand now.

Back