• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FFMpeg and Mencoder versions in app folder...

wmaciv

I know this may be naïve, but would it be possible to allow us the users to "manually" download the individual builds for both these tools and just paste them into the app directory? I tried it with the latest versions, both 32 and 64 bit, and FFMpeg / Mencoder is FAST! Until they crash at the end of pass one... Seems to be an audio CODEC sync issue? How difficult would it be to open up the program a little bit if development has slowed and allow us to tinker that way? Just hoping... I still really enjoy the simplicity of the front end of Mobile; just want the benefit of updated core binaries for the speed it offers.

Back