• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ferdinand the Bull missing main title after scanning by Redfox...

wuijin

After Redfox finishes scanning the disc, it only shows a few titles, with the longest one being only 2 minutes and 27 seconds long. I am attaching a log file. I am running 8.2.2.0.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_D_FERDINAND.ziplog
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
There's multiple errors in the logfile including device timeout errors. But the most problematic one is

40.06s: Total number of played sectors: 225

Please try beta 8225, if that doesn't work create a NEW logfile with that beta so @James can take a look.

I'll assume thats the 2018 version, which means it got released only a week ago. It COULD be a protection issue, by no means am i saying it IS one. That's for James to decide

I downloaded and tried 8.2.2.5, but it gave me disc read errors. The first time it was having trouble even beginning the process in CloneDVD (scanning in step 3) and showed a read error at 0%. Then, I took out the disc and re-inserted it and it worked up until 29%.

I've attached a log file.

Tagging @James in this reply so he can see it.

I re-inserted the disc one more time and it worked this time. I am not sure why.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.5_Info_D_FERDINAND.ziplog
    157.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Back