• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feedback on 6.8.1.9 Beta

Macroblock

I just downloaded the latest released version (6.8.1.4) and tried it out on "Invisible" yesterday. It did produce a viewable copy on my hard disk (using DVD Decrypter as the ripper) but I could not produce a usable disc. I tried Nero, Instant Copy from Pinnacle and DVD Shrink 3.2, but they all either made coasters or crashed.
I went back to the forum and downloaded 6.8.1.9 Beta. This also produced a viewable image on the hard drive, and also caused Pinnacle to crash. But DVD Shrink liked what it saw, and made a perfect (4.7GB) backup of the double layer movie.
I looked for some reference to Invisible on the forum but haven't seen it so far. I also noticed that the volume label on this movie DVD ended with "NNW1" the same as the volume label for "Howl's Moving Castle." I wonder if this is a sign that the disc carries ARccOS technology?
In any case 6.8.1.9 seems to really do the trick.
Thanks! :)

I just downloaded the latest released version (6.8.1.4) and tried it out on "Invisible" yesterday. It did produce a viewable copy on my hard disk (using DVD Decrypter as the ripper) but I could not produce a usable disc. I tried Nero, Instant Copy from Pinnacle and DVD Shrink 3.2, but they all either made coasters or crashed.
I went back to the forum and downloaded 6.8.1.9 Beta. This also produced a viewable image on the hard drive, and also caused Pinnacle to crash. But DVD Shrink liked what it saw, and made a perfect (4.7GB) backup of the double layer movie.
I looked for some reference to Invisible on the forum but haven't seen it so far. I also noticed that the volume label on this movie DVD ended with "NNW1" the same as the volume label for "Howl's Moving Castle." I wonder if this is a sign that the disc carries ARccOS technology?
In any case 6.8.1.9 seems to really do the trick.
Thanks! :)

That's RipGuard and that's a good sign that the changes James put in didn't break things. :D Thanks for letting everyone know. This is very useful feedback.

Back