• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feedback on 1.3.0.0 with Netflix

Tom Bigbee

All Netflix created films I tested are at HiDef 1080.
All Hindi films I tested are at HiDef 1080.
These films show only LoDef 960x540:
• As Good As It Gets
• Blue Lagoon, The
• Break Ke Baad
• Dangal
• First Knight
• Godzilla (1998)
• Guns Of Navarone, The
• Johnny Mnemonic
• Last Action Hero
• Legend Of Zorro, The
• Mask Of Zorro, The
• Memoirs Of A Geisha
• Midnight In Paris
• Net, The
• Next Karate Kid, The
• Resurrection Of Gavin Stone, The
• Soul Surfer
Hope this list helps to find the problem - Tom

Thanks for tthe post, as you know AS can only download what NF is offering, so I think and I am not positive that some of those films may be in SD from NF. ;)

All Netflix created films I tested are at HiDef 1080.
All Hindi films I tested are at HiDef 1080.
These films show only LoDef 960x540:
• As Good As It Gets
• Blue Lagoon, The
• Break Ke Baad
• Dangal
• First Knight
• Godzilla (1998)
• Guns Of Navarone, The
• Johnny Mnemonic
• Last Action Hero
• Legend Of Zorro, The
• Mask Of Zorro, The
• Memoirs Of A Geisha
• Midnight In Paris
• Net, The
• Next Karate Kid, The
• Resurrection Of Gavin Stone, The
• Soul Surfer
Hope this list helps to find the problem - Tom
Are you able to check if these movies show up in 1080p in a browser? From what I understand that is a good way to confirm, if they are then AS should be able to grab it, if not then it could be due to drm

I forgot to mention that I am paying Netflix for the premium definition service.
I started this list in December and it has grown.
Many of these films were available in 1920x1080 HD in earlier AS versions but when downloaded they were corrupted after 2 min.
My memory is fuzzy but I seem to remember pre December those not available in 1920 HD were available in 1280 MedDef.
I tried several on the list with Firefox and they appear to be 720x1280 but I can't know without numbers being provided. They don't look LoDef but my TV may be upscaling.
Is there a way to measure the definition when in a browser?

Back