• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Features question

test5655

so, is there any chance that anydvd will one day save dvd files to vob? if not, what's a good, fast convertor I can try? handbrake looses alot of megabytes inquality from what i've seen. from 800mbs too 100.

so, is there any chance that anydvd will one day save dvd files to vob? if not, what's a good, fast convertor I can try? handbrake looses alot of megabytes inquality from what i've seen. from 800mbs too 100.
DVD files on the disc are vob, bup and ifo. If you just want to rip the disc to a folder just like it is, right-click the fox icon in the task bar (by the clock), and select the "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk" option.

Or did you mean that you want it to output one single file instead of multiple files?
Then try MakeMKV. You can select if you want to have all audio languages and it creates one single .mkv file.
You can also try DVDShrink 3.1, but I think that MakeMKV is better. Unless you want to keep the DVD files and only want to remove some languages and extras. Then DVDShrink is better.

If you want to stay at RF, then try Elby CloneDVD. (yes I know, technically this is also a third-party progam lol)

Back