• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

feature requests

Yep, the graphical file managers are so far civilized to know how to handle the "missing" zero.
On command-line you will certainly get in trouble without proper naming, especially if you have several (more than 9) seasons all in one folder, see the example with powershell ...
View attachment 57827

Other than you I strongly rely on filenames, because I don't want the machine to handle files different than I would ;)

that screenshot side by side is a good example of file handling in various interfaces.

for me i suppose that i optimized my filenames according to how i use them, mostly via modern gui’s.

with increasing usage of the command line in linux by ‘average’ non-it professionals i can see it being a confusion to the user when by natural reasoning one would assume “ls -al” would list files naturally to humans vs. the way it is today.

maybe theres a good programming reason for command line to keep it’s current behavior. if not, then i don’t know why the behavior hasn’t been adjusted in the same way modern gui’s present file lists when sorted by name.

Back