• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Requests

TrevorB

I have not seen a section here for new feature requests that people may have, or suggestions to improve upon current features so, I will start this section and hope that this will be made a sticky topic.

My first request for CloneDVD would have to be this.

Have CloneDVD to automaticly set the booktype of DVD+R discs to DVD-ROM. There are a number of burning software that automaticly does this, as an example, Alcohol 120% automaticly sets the book type of a dvd+r disk to dvd-rom if you have this option selected.

I think that a feature like this would save some people lots of headakes using other programs to do this, especialy if they have no idea that this should be done for dvd+r discs so they are more compatiable with most dvd players.

I will start this section and hope that this will be made a sticky topic..

I am not stickying requests. Also, this has been mentioned before. There's a search button at the top of the forum. I recommend using it.

I actually made the request about booktype changes to Elaborate Bytes a couple of years ago, and they told me flat out that they won't do it; they're leaving it up to the burner firmware/software.

Well sorry for posting this if it was already asked.

I just thought that a feature request section would be good, but I guess I was way wrong.

Why would they not want to implement a feature like this I wonder?

Why would they not want to implement a feature like this I wonder?

No clue. I would like to see it implemented as well.

I just thought that a feature request section would be good, but I guess I was way wrong.

Both Slysoft and Elby are aware of the requests; so I'm not going to bother stickying stuff they're aware of. Elaborate Bytes is the official developer of Clonedvd2 by the way.

Last edited:
I would not like my +R discs automatically set to DVD-ROM just +R DL's. So if they did add it i would hope you could uncheck it or disable it in some way.

Back