• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature requests, pause and remember

Gilligan

I searched for these posts so sorry if I missed that these were already requested.
1. I would like to see a "pause" feature when downloading.
2. When I add a movie to the Anystream list, the list is not remembered if my PC shuts off. Also, any partial download is lost.

1. You can pause in batch mode
2. Has been requested, but it's not easy to do.

I meant that the download process does not currently have a pause function. It's currently either a complete download or cancel. Would like to see a pause function for download as well as remember a list.

I meant that the download process does not currently have a pause function. It's currently either a complete download or cancel. Would like to see a pause function for download as well as remember a list.
Hi @Gilligan
Currently, you can pause the queue for each Provider:

upload_2021-12-27_0-10-49.png

As for pausing an individual Title in the queue, that is not possible. It can only be removed or sorted in the queue.
As for "remembering a list", we have requested a Feature Request that is capable of exporting and importing a Download Queue.
You may want to offer your support in that thread if it sounds like a beneficial feature.... which I certainly do.

Back