• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Requests - Batch Processing & Output Format Control

wattage

I've been using the SlySoft suite of products for a couple weeks now and I have to say I'm very impressed. The software is very intuitive and simple to use. Great job! :clap:

Here are two features that I'd like to see in future revisions.

1. Batch Processing
I frequently backup my TV-DVDs and apply the same features in Clone DVD Mobile to each of the episodes. The only thing that changes is the source file and the output filename.

2. Output Format Control
There are lots of profiles to choose from. And that's great. But I want to be able to designate (within the selected profile) which output format that I want the resulting file(s) to be in. XVID, DIVX, WMV, etc.

Whaddya think?

Yes, I'd like to be able to add the encoding jobs to a queue, then execute the queue once I've configured everything, allowing me to leave it running over the weekend while I'm away, etc.

It would also be extremely useful if it was also possible to pause the jobs and shut down the program completely, then be able to seamlessly continue the encoding on demand once the application was reopened.

This would allow shutdowns & reboots to take place as required, and this could be extended to cope with unexpected system crashes, by automatically writing the persistance data every few seconds, allowing it to be resumed at the last written point once the computer has restarted.

As for output format control, it's very handy that there are already so many profiles preconfigured, but once a profile is selected, the next screen should allow all of the profile settings to be further manipulated (e.g. select audio CODEC, increase bitrate on MP3 audio track, etc), and stored as a new profile if required.

Last edited:
Agree,

Batch jobs would be greate like AutoGK - Is there place to officially post feature requests?

Also the ability to select all the episodes on a DVD and automatically create seperate video files......that would save me hours!!!

cad

Agree,

Batch jobs would be greate like AutoGK - Is there place to officially post feature requests?

Also the ability to select all the episodes on a DVD and automatically create seperate video files......that would save me hours!!!

cad

Why not just use AutoGK? Mind you, I use CDVDM to make a VOB and then port it into AGK...

Is it also not possible to simply return to your PC once the processing is done and select another file?

Also, answering a request by MarcusT, I expect it to be quite difficult to have CDVDM to continually save your session on-the-fly as it encodes. It's much easier to press a pause button on your remote control than it is while encoding :)

I don't use AutoGK anymore. It is too unreliable for audio sync issues.

As to having to return the to the PC for every disc.... lets say I have DVD backups on a HD. I want to process them all overnight and not have to hang around a PC. The feature is cleaarly useful as it is in:

• AutoGK
  • PocketDivXEncoder

Last edited:
One additional feature I'd like to see that goes along with batch processing, is the ability to batch process the same ISO or movie to two different output formats.

For example, I have an iPhone 3G and a PSP. I would like to take one ISO or movie vobs and batch process them for playback to both devices.

Request for new Formats

I need some help

Please create a fromat for Sony Ericsson Xperia (800 X 480).
Please create a fromat for Sony Ericsson C902 .

I would like to also be able to play the same movie on Sony PSP3000, Sony C902 and Sony Xperia. Any suggestions?

Thank you
MTWIZARD

Back