• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Wish List

VonB.

Movies come and go on Amazon Prime and I have quite a few movies in my watch list that aren't available for Prime. I've kept them in there as they occasionally come back to Prime.

Problem is, others in my house are sticking stuff in the watch list and I don't have a clean way to keep track of what I want to DL if/when it becomes available.

It would be nice if AS had a way where I could add a list of URLs of movies I want to monitor for availability to download, and at the press of a button, have AS go through the list and check the status and highlight if any are available for download.

Why not use "profiles" on Amazon?
I have 4 profiles for family members and what they do on their profiles does not mess with stuff in my profile watch list.

Along the same lines, I have a profile named "fox" in both Amazon and Flix for AS use. It keeps my download list separate from my personal watching

Last edited:
Back