• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request to have anystream create own folder of each show after downloading

Wizard34

I was thinking maybe have anystream create folder of each show the person downloads like if its from a season. This would be nice if it happens rather than having tons of videos in the folder then having like me to short them out is a bit of a pain. I would love to see something like this happens when batch happens or maybe something now.

I was thinking maybe have anystream create folder of each show the person downloads like if its from a season. This would be nice if it happens rather than having tons of videos in the folder then having like me to short them out is a bit of a pain. I would love to see something like this happens when batch happens or maybe something now.
for TV shows it does put the shows in Folders based on the shows name, etc. Just have to set your preferences in TV show template in settings.

for example my template is set to
Code:
%p/TV Shows/%n/Season %s/%e - %T
This results with a show appearing like this
Code:
Amazon/TV Shows/The Equalizer/Season 1/01 - Pilot.mp4

Thanks, that makes moving stuff easier. Do you know of a way to have the log go in a certain folder? If not possible I would have that as a suggestion. I make a log for everything as I am not able to verify everything right away and move those into a log folder. It would be nice if we could have the logs go into a specific folder if one of the Devs see this.

The log usually goes to your downloads folder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back