• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Subtitle-only Download

SmegHead

Apologies in advance if this has already been suggested, but I think it would be useful if there was an option to download just the subtitles element of a video stream, for example forced subtitles?

I know it's possible to do this already, if for example SRT subtitles are marked for extraction, but it's a slight annoyance to stop the video stream from downloading after the subtitles have been saved.

Thanks...

Last edited:
That are another ways to download only subs so -1 for me for this no prio function. The subs are never drm protected.

I had downloaded a Netflix movie with Arabic, German and Russian dialogue, but neglected to grab the English forced subtitles. And yes, there are other ways of downloading the subtitles for a specific movie, but it's much trickier to locate forced subs in particular.

Back