• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request - Show Movie Name during NF Download

RONMAN101

First of all, I want to thank all of you gentlemen for an outstanding product. As I use it more and more, I am starting to see my wish list of items to improve. So here is my dilemma. When you download a movie/show from AP, that movie/show is on the screen and all you have to do is click the downloadable. If you walk away and comeback, you see what item you are downloading or have downloaded. Now, with NF, I get a page full of movies, I click on the movie, adjustment my download options and click the download. The screen returns to the page full of movies. There is really no way to see what you just click, without reviewing your download folder. Anyway to keep the movie or something about the movie (Name/Description) in the window or add it to the download bar, so I have a reference for my minds "Some-timer's disease"?

Actually there is, but it may get 'lost' in the 'locked' ui. When your search for something (a specific title for example, it should be the first title on the left in the top row and be surrounded by a purple flashing border.

When your start downloading the UI's 'locked' purple shade may overwhelm the flashing border. But I agree it could be improved.

Prospere, is it an idea to put the title that's downloading alongside the % complete in the process bar? Perhaps increase the bar's height a bit so it would be more readable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Indicating what movie you are currently downloading on the Netflix side (as is already available on Amazon) is a good idea.

As @RONMAN101 suggests, I have walked away and come back to a running Netflix download and said, "Wait, what movie am I downloading now?".

No way to tell.

Especially if you haven't used a search, but just picked something off one of the available lists there (My List, Netflix Originals, Trending Now)...

T

Last edited:
Back