• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: Set Display refresh-rate according to media speed

KordeX

Hello,

As the displays (not to talk about the plasma tvs that i use as displays) are getting better and more and more of them are capable of displaying pure 24hz. I would like to see ReClock being able to set the refresh-rate of the display device according to media speed. It's reclocking the hardware to match the source, and I'd say that is the ultimate thing i'd love to see from reclock. It's really pain in arse to go into the display preferences and clickety click to get the green clock in the task bar.

Definitely Yours,
-kordex

Hello,

As the displays (not to talk about the plasma tvs that i use as displays) are getting better and more and more of them are capable of displaying pure 24hz. I would like to see ReClock being able to set the refresh-rate of the display device according to media speed. It's reclocking the hardware to match the source, and I'd say that is the ultimate thing i'd love to see from reclock. It's really pain in arse to go into the display preferences and clickety click to get the green clock in the task bar.

Definitely Yours,
-kordex
Reclock can do this with its vbs interface.

Back