• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: Server Client Download Management

Octavean

A competing product has a server built into their software that allows download management (initiate recordings added to queue) from an Android or iOS client app. The server can also be accessed by another PC and or app on a FireTV (for example) allowing playback of downloaded recordings.

Just an idea but it would be convenient to be able to start a recording from a Smart Phone or tablet rather then exclusively at the PC running the AnyStream software.

@Ch3vr0n could you please add this to the list as "under consideration"

@Octavean I agree, this could be a nice feature. We do think AnyStream should be kept as simple as possible, however, some sort of remote interface may be a nice to have thing. Don't expect a built-in Apache, though.

In either case, please allow us some time - there are higher priority issues to take care of at the moment.

As a workaround, I remote into the machine running AnyStream and manage it from my iPad. One oddity is that AnyStream has to be already running on the machine since I get an error message if I try to start AnyStream remotely.

Back